Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tagged by Kaka imahhhh~!! ^^

1. Do you think you're hot?
No!! I'm CUTE!!! XDD

2. Upload a favourite picture of you.

3. Why you like that picture?
I look cute... XD

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
I forgot O.o a year and half perhaps? XDD

5. The last song you listen to?
FT Island - Saranghooae (After Love)

6. What are you doing now besides this?
Studying Visual Basic.... =.=

7. What name do you prefer besides yours?
Yung Hi

8. Tag 5 people.
8.1 Rochieee dongsaengiiii~
8.2 Elle dongsaengiii^^
8.3 Lala
8.4 Aiza chingu~!!
8.5 Laifunnnn ssi^^

9. Who is number 8.1?
Rochie^^ My sweet dongsaeng in CSSPF^^ she's cute and funny.... childlike and sweet!!

10. Number 8.2 is having a relationship with who?
Uhhh... I have no idea~ but i know she's DEADLY in love with DBSK oppas~

11. Say something about number 8.5.
Laifun~~ she's sweet and she's a primadonna~ LOVES FTI sooo sooo muchiee^^

12. How about number 8.4?
Aiza.. my luvly cutey friend in CSSPF. We're like so close and i like being her friend~~~

13. Who is number 8.3?
LALALALALALALL~!!!! my purple-LOVEY-DOVEY friend~!! she's like my gang in MD!!! we have a grup called "De'Lawa" and seriously i am missing themmmmmm!!!!

No comments: