Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year 2009!

It's a brand new year, the year 2009! I may be late to say this but... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I decided to bring in my new skin. New looks!! and I named it "Dyecasablanca's Lair" and I changed to a new link as well "http://dyecasablanca.blogspot.com" so its a bit easier that way since the link is the same as my email^^

Enough about the new stuff. Let me start with whatever happened in the entrance of 2009... For starter, there are a lot, I repeat-A LOT of wedding invitations to attend this holiday and it doesn't seem like a holiday to me at all. 

2ndly, I'm going to go KL this 7th January. I'll be going there for the whole 9 days perhaps. Spending time with the DYC gangs. Hoping for the best to happen^^

3rdly, I'm sooo damn stressed now. My idol, Hong Gi was in hospital the last few days. He was quite sick in his last performance. Damn! Never thought that the anti-fans could say he's not professional enough!!! For god sakes, he's been doing an unbeliveable non-stop performance for three whole days and he's the main vocal... HOW COULD THEY SAY THAT?!!! erkh... never the less, I still love you my dorky guy!!

4thly,  I'm tired.... NEED TO SLEEP!!! XDDD I'll be updating the birthday post 2mrw~! 

No comments: