Monday, January 5, 2009

Cassiopeia-family.com

Yeah.... Cassiopeia-family.com!

The largest and the most free-to-play forum ever for me. I've joined the forum for quite a long time now. The first time I joined in was the day I first fell devoted to TVXQ but I don't know how to work with forum at that particular time. Look at me now, I'm a Graphic Designer and a Warning Team in that particular forum!

I've met A LOT of new friends in that forum too. Somewhat I call my another home. Where we play in the chatbox, and there I was called the "Marshie gurl"by a lot of people there - Aizaaa, Rochiee, Tya, Catz, Hermie, Liz, Hikii, Hoshie, Emerliena, unnie RJ, apple, lots2 neh. Life keeps getting in the way again. Seperating each and every of us... =(

Just wish everyone of us could still in contact with each other.

Message: MISH YOU ALL!!!!

No comments: