Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back From Hiatus^^

I'm back from my looooong silly holiday^^ Why I say its my holiday is because everything is silly for me. Jokiessss~ anyhow, my holiday was superv especially my first trip to KL!! and now I'm back.

I'll update on the KL part when I have the photos with me.

Today was my first day for semester 2, Year 1 in ITB. So far so good. No comment yet, but LOTS of people have a new haircut!! ^^ We watched a bit of video by Miss Wida and BAM! LAWAAA~!! XDD I think I'll have a copy of that later~ Then lunch at Giant with Mami and Farah~

At home, we go Qilah's.... *ahem* i mean MIQY's house and play Wiiiiiiii~ XDD but nda batah la.. Zimah eventually called Qilah to talk about problems. Well, me and my small sis have something to do with it as well so we talked it over and everything turned out good... FINALLY!!! Honestly i miss us hanging like we used to^^

okayyyy time to study^^

No comments: