Sunday, January 4, 2009

3 more days till my flight

Seriously... 3 more days!!! I haven't prepared my stuff yet!! What worse is that I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BRING!!! My god!! I am an idiot!! XDDD

Okay... wat to do now.. I'm all stressed up...

Firstly, my small sis went back to asrama already. Thinking of her going there again makes me miss her more. I mean all I can think right now is just hoping that the holiday she was having to be LONGERRRR~~ I know it was selfish of me but.. Its what im thinking right nw. I just miss having fun with her around.

2ndly, I just got off on9 phone with my brother. I really miss him and he seems fine there. Well, that's good right?? Gambatte ne!! Gud luck sna bro!!

3rdly, I really2 feel annoyed right now by a certain person. Don't wanna point finger and all. Just hope he/she could just stop irritating me!! Getting on my nervesssss... SERIOUSLY!!

and 4thly, Imma gonna go on afternoon date with my two best friends tomorrow... or laterrrr!! Yay!!! I really2 miss them. We never get to hang out like we used to nw.

That's all I think... Oh yes, will add up a birthday post next!!

No comments: