Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hwaiting > Tired

See the heading there!! its not hwaiting -> tired... it's actually HWATING MORE THAN TIRED!! XDD

Anyways, for starter I would like to say I'M SILLY!!!

mwahahah!! how could I be fasting in the time for the National Day Practice?? O.o LOLx But anyways, the week is very tough for me.... with all the assignments going and my postponed test becz of my sickness!! and the practices... I'm sooo tired really... but nonetheless like shakespeare said "think not of what the country can do for you but what you can do for your country"... HAH!!! u know where im going... XDD i will keep on walking!!

No turning back now!!

Hwaiting!!

btw, FINALLY after a looooong wait, a news about "Badminton" finally came up in ITB!!!
I really wanna join in but I have no confident~~ wait!! cross that! Hwaiting!! i can do it!! exercise is guuuuuuud for your health!!

Last but not least........

UNNNIEEEEEEEE!!!! ALIA UNNIEEE~!!!
I miss you and more importantly I soooooo envious of you!!!! You get to meet Yunho oppa.... T.T
I want i want i want!!! *antak2 kaki to the very max smpai bengkak2s*

No comments: