Monday, February 2, 2009

Missing You...

Long time no update myself with my Idol k-grup & k-band. Seriously I'm missing them.

It's almost Yun's and Minnie's birthday now. We have prepared Jun, Joongie and Yun's present. Left with minnie's. I hope Taki had prepared something 4 him. Hear that Taki-ssi!! F nada, I'll take minnie away! Mwahaha~! Anyhow, better prepare 4 the Birthday message book for Joongie & Yun. I kept forgetting to announce the project. What a staff I am!



Speaking of Birthday, I will update my February friends' birthday. Will hang it up 2mrw!

I seriously can't wait for Seung Hyun's debut. I've lots of questions to answer. I know the question people would likely to ask is "Will Seung Hyun be able to fill Won Bin's shoe?" or "Can Seung Hyun REPLACE Won Bin?". Obviously, the answer is NO. Won Bin and Seung Hyun is two totally different people. Even if Seung Hyun is good, he will never be Won Bin and neither will him to SH. I think I'm still strong to accept that binnie has left. But still, it's not wrong to wonder. Will they be able to get on board with their new life? Will Hong Gi get his smile back after a lot of crying? Hopfully the primadonnas won't start comparing them both. We'll see how things go.



Oh oh! Today Sir Idham talked about designs and stuff for introduction on "Dreamweaver". Amazingly, I'm so very much interested in it. Guess I do like design by heart. I know I did pretty badly on Access, hope I won't in DW.



I AM TOTALLY MISSING MY FRIENDS!!! How is Linji&Lawi?FS? De'Lawa? Lt-11'ians? T.T i havn't spend time with them ever since 4ever!! How have you been doing? Aku miss kamuuuuu~
Btw, congratz to my kawans yg pass a'lvl and yg lain sorry ah. Keep tryin. Don't give up!



Last but not least... Stephy!! It's almost 3 months now! What is the status of the stuff?! Just a few seconds will do to tell that now would it?

No comments: