Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Yunho Oppa!!


Happy birthday U-KNOW / Saengil chukha HamnidaYunho Oppa,

Saying this to you through words is never enough for me because words cannot describe how wonderful person you are to me. You have cheered me up when I'm down with all your personality, with all your craziness, with all your charms. I started as a fan but now I know you have been part of my life. Having you as part of my life is like a bless. And If I'd get the chance, I would draw the picture of you from the mountains and present to you as your birthday gift.

Seeing you through videos, through images and through any medias have brought me to the stage where I can't stop smiling. So I'm thinking... How would it feel to see you and talk to you in person. I may take some surgery because perhaps if I do see you in person I probably can't stop smiling for the rest of my life.

There are millions of people there rooting for you, cheering for you and worrying for you. Some even died and still thinking of you. They happened to be like that is because you have shone their lives. Proudly, I would like to say that I am one of them.

Having you as part of my life is like a bless.

I may not be the first person to know you, to greet you, to talk to you or even to be your friend, but I am still that person who cry for you, to smile for you and even to support you. And I, The girl who was, is and always will be in love with you...

True, when people come up to me and say, "He's a celebrity. He won't be looking at you." I may be the craziest person on earth. But it's too late now. You are already part of me. Which part of me? The hidden and well protected where if people try to remove it, I'll die - the heart. Loving you from a distance will be enough.

Happy birthday once again,
May all your wish will come true,
Hope you have a wonderful birthday this year,
And you shall cherish....

Hopelessly devoted to you.... I love you...

-Yu-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's right... i made that birthday message especially for him. I dunno but that's what i felt during his birthday... and that banner... DONT STEAL!! It's a banner i made for our forum.

No comments: