Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fs#4 Note....

I was studying my maths P4 just now and i saw the yellow + maroon book. I took the book out from the bookcase and smile fondly. I flipped through the pages and stopped to a page that mention something about love. It says:

4 oL' ppl who say "i luv u" wen u hav no clue wut luv is exactly!! Wut is luv? Wen we claim d8 itz luv d8 we hav 4 sumone, r we correct? Sumtin to ponder upon.....

  • R ur palms sweaty, is ur heart racin' and iz ur voice caught within ur chest? It isn't luv, itz like!
  • U can't keep ur eyes o hands of 'em, m i ryt? It isn't luv, its lust!
  • R u proud, n eager to show them off? It isn't luv, its luck!
  • Do ya want 'em bcz u noe they'r there? It isn't luv, its loneliness!
  • R u there bcz its wut evryone wants? it isn't luv, its loyalty!
  • R u there bcz they kiz u o held ur hand? It isn't luv, its low confidence!
  • Do ya stay 4 their confessions of luv, bcz u don want 2 hurt 'em? It isn't luv, its pity!
  • Do ya belong 2 'em bcuz their sight makes ur heart skip a beat? It isn't luv, its Infatuation!
  • Do ya pardon their faultz bcz u care bout 'em? It isn't luv, its friendship!
  • Do ya tell 'em dat everyday they'r the only one u think of? It isn't luv, its a lie!
  • R u willing to giv 'ol of ur fav things to 'em 4 their sake? It isn't luv, its charity!
See... some things are misunderstood.. What is the true meaning of luv??

Stupidas!!! so menyasal to look over the old stuff eh!! Now i miss my friends even more!!!!!
Especially my FS', my BFF, my elevians and all my De'Lawas!! missing you all damn much!!! Now i cant even chat freely with my CF!!! so missing everyone!

But at least i get to meet bay in school yesterday!!! still not enuf dearie... so want to meet all of u agen and hangout!!

No comments: