Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Aiza has Tagged me!!! ^^

  1. 3 People who makes me laugh: My Family, My Friends and DBSK(indirectly) xD
  2. 3 Things I love: DBSK merchandise, Presents from friends and Casablanca
  3. 3 Things I hate: Nothing, Non, Nah.
  4. 3 Things I don't understand: Craziness, Love, Why people looooove to hate each other.
  5. 3 Things on my desk: Lappy, Wallet and a photo of JYH.
  6. 3 Things I'm doing right now : blogging, listening to DBSK Loving You and playing Monkey Island.
  7. 3 Things I wanna do before I die: Meet Jung Yunho in person, meet DBSK and FTI(esp Hongki) in person and help anyone in any way i can.
  8. 3 Things I can do: smile, following orders and dance!!!!
  9. 3 Things I can't do: Sing, Flirt and gang up
  10. 3 Things I think you should listen to: Korean song(esp DBSK's), explanations and
  11. 3 Things you should never listen to: Crappy stupid reasons, People planning to gang up on one another and any songs that dont have meanings.
  12. 3 Things I'd like to learn: Cultures & language around the world, New things and to hate ^^
  13. 3 Favourite food: Cheese, cheese and lots of cheese!!!
  14. 3 Beverages I drink regularly: Water, Orange and Coconut^^
  15. 3 shows I watched as a kid: Dragon ball, Sailormoon and Doraemon.
  16. 3 People I'm tagging: Ash bomber, Kiki and Lala.

No comments: