Wednesday, May 14, 2008

DRIVE

DRIVE is a word that really meant a lot to me. It was the word used by our very own CG. DINA to Linji when her performance in study dropped. The very word that helped me in my study. The very word that taught me to be more confident.


It was actually a group study that consists of 9 different people for 9 different subject. I remembered it well cuz i was the leader for my fav *cough* subject.. *cough* MATHS~!! xD

==========================================================================

Hey....


Today, just when i just woke up... My mobile phone was there beside me... I took a peek at it and my BEST FRIEND texted me...

Then i visited her page... this is what she write...


Do you remember when we had our little group? our DRIVE? It was just like yesterday.

We were all lost - we thought there weren’t any more hope for us to achieve credits in our papers - so we formed our little group, the DRIVE. We made our little icons, we drew them onto our papers, we made our own notes, we always have a leader to carry out the group discussion each day, we had fun.

Our group meeting was always held after school, after lunch. We would sit together and chat a little before getting all serious in the next hour. It was Monday: Lin Ji (Biology), Halawi (Georgraphy), then Tuesday: Iskandar(History), Dati(Math)..it goes on - the leaders of the day. haha. Our group meetings went on for months!

Not very long later, our group got bigger. From a five to a nine, slowly almost the whole class wanted to join. We shared our notes, we debated, we discussed, we joked, we chilled, we were almost like a family. And Lim, if you are reading this - just so you know, condoms were and still would not be a nice topic to talk about during our breaks. haha. CHASING AROUND THE CLASSROOMS IS A NO-NO TOO!! hahaha… -.-

It’s sad to see all of you have gone, that we no longer are in a group. When I was asked to help in teaching the juniors now, I couldn’t help but to think of this little group of ours. The way I teach, the way I explain, only got better because of our little group.

Right, dati? hehehe.

Oh and to lawi and dati, good luck in helping them!! Sorry I couldn’t join! I bet it’s a blast teaching the younger ones again. Klau aku disana bah, indatah kitani mengajar - kan mati.. we would joke sampai ntah bila! haha

To Iskandar: Dar, you need to tell me one day when you are freeeee!!!

To Pei Lei: I shall see you soon!! haha.



='(

Jiiiii!!!!!!! so wanna cry right now!!!
I remembered every little thing that happened... Even the time when we discussed about condoms... which was stupiiiiiid~ xD

Drive.... such great memories.... The time when we actually struggle our ass off just for O'Level... which was worth it ^^

1 comment:

ley.hung said...

aww.. that is so sweet of u all...

o\(^.^)/o