Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Farewell forever~

Hey~~

I've been busy nowadays and didn't get the chance to update my blog... Well, a lot had happened actually... I wanted to post it up so that i would not forget abt the tragedy that happened in our family...

*take a deep breath*

Saturday, 4th August 2007... Was the most painful day i have ever encounter so far... The early morning during my first period, Geography, everything went perfectly well... The bell went off and i was sitting in my Physics class when my father texted me saying.....

"Dapat keluar, nini amit meninggal....."

Only god knows what i feel at that very moment... I was stoned and terrified to my very soul... All that come up in my mind was my granduncle whom i last saw lying on a hospital bed, with plasters and bandages and needles all over his skin... Although he was in that very condition, he still like to "nyaya" his grandkids... Suddenly, tears came out from my eyes and my body still petrified... As soon as my current sir, Mr Ang read the text message, he let me leave the class to get home...

My family and i went straight to the funeral...


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Addition. Life began to scare me. I surf in through the Internet and i linked through Linji's page and the first thing I saw is that she had lost her beloved grandfather. I'm sorry for your loss sweetie~

Up till now, i have heard more than 10 people died this month. And what worst, some are too young to die. Some are because of their own fault. Drunk during driving. *sighs*

. . .

No comments: