Monday, August 27, 2007

Casablanca

Lilies are my favorite flower. I first saw and know it in this comic 'Sailormoon', in which one of the character loves this flower so so much. I looked at it and fell in love *winkz*. There are a lot of lilies actually. Here are some pictures of it..:


My ALL-TIME-FAVORITE flower is the 'Casablanca'. This is another word for White Lily. Honestly telling, I don't really know why i really love this flower. I NEVER touched it, I NEVER held it, I NEVER smelled it. But whenever i hear the name of it or I saw the photo or see it, I get this really emotional feelings. I once saw it when my friend used the very flower to propose the girl of his dream. I was jealous of her. Not that i want someone to do the same thing to me but I really want to held it and know it more~!






-- Casablanca - White Lily --





Tremendous isn't it? See the petals? It was stated that 'Casablanca' is the most beautiful flower. The botanical name is Oriental Lily Casa Blanca. The flower is Pure White with striking Red stamen. Extremely nice fragrance. Huge perfectly shaped flowers. They also make excellent cut flowers that will impress everyone when added to flower arrangements or used solo as a beautiful accent. Spectacular Prize winning Oriental lily sport. The flower is often used as a wedding beautification in the western. It was stated that Casablanca is one of Carroll Gardens’ (America's Broadest Selection of Garden) most durable and fragrant lilies—a true perennial that will return and increase year after year. Just a small amount of this flower can make the place sparkle.

No comments: