Friday, January 12, 2007

I missed my best friends...

It's been a very long time i've never talked to my best friend(LinJi)... i kind of missed her though... And halawi too... We've been like the trio fer a long long time already... but because of 'that' incident, our relations became further... further... further... I've known them for a very very long time and we were like bestfriends ever... i liked sharing everything with them... but now, all gone... nothing is left... i know, its harder for them to trust me again... and i believe it is entirely my fault...

Not only my friends are moving further away from me... the person i dont want to be near with is coming closer to me now... how am i supposed to do now? am i just stupid enough to believe that they will come back to me? Cauze that's what im doing now... i believe that halawi is not that type of person... i have faith in them both...

No comments: